I'm a total sucker for both mini containers and also transferring items from the container they came in to a completely new container (i.e. pouring out the Half & Half into one of these rather than keeping it in its original container because it's just not as fancy- ya get me?!?). Little salt bowls achieve both of these things for me so after passing up a pair of these ceramic urchin salt bowls in Paris, I simply had to have them when they popped up again in a small boutique in Barcelona. Here's a little round-up of some of the best the internet has to offer in the salt bowl department - pick one up for yourself or as a unique hostess gift for your next social gathering!
1. Valpetro Set of 4 Salt Cellars, $134
2. Hand-painted Herringbone Cellar, $40
3. Mini Salt Tagine Set, $35
5. Sea Urchin Salt Cellar, $47
6. Silver-plated bucket salt dishes, $78
7. Mini salt spoon, $4
9. Maldon Sea Salt Flakes, $20