I absolutely love Valentine's Day (like almost every other girl alive) and I feel pretty lucky that this year we get to spend the holiday in Paris (otherwise I would be hosting this party). Here is a little gift guide of for all the last minute shoppers out there and the best part is everything is under $100 (so maybe you should probably get a few of them!):
1. Chloe Rose perfume- all the perfumes in this line are great, but this one is too perfect for Valentine's with the added rose notes and pink ribbon!
2. Any gift from this list or otherwise must be accompanied by a beautifully written card on equally beautiful paper- any of these from Sugar Paper LA will do!
3. Festive pink heels from ASOS - these feel like replicas of Barbie heels, but in a good way.
4. Fun earrings that are sure to be different than anything she already ones.
5. As with the card, no gift on this list should be given without a bottle of champagne to accompany it- Moet is one of my personal favorites- especially the Rose
6. Pretty lingerie - if you can't figure out what direction to go with your gift, you can always count on lingerie. I love this lace bralette or anything from this site or this one.
7. Flowers- do not give her a sad bouquet of red roses on Valentine's day. Take this picture or any one of these to a good local florist as early as possible before Valentine's and ask them to recreate it. Here are some of my favorite florists in a variety of cities:
Los Angeles: Flower Girl LA or Bloem Hill
New York: Poppies & Posies or Violet & Verde
Chicago: Four Finches or Hello Darling
San Francisco: Mums Floral Design or Natalie B Designs
Atlanta: Gertie Mae's
Dallas: Stems of Dallas
8. I just recently added this book to my wishlist- even though I love a good macaron, I think the meringue is coming up quickly behind it as the new "it" dessert especially with companies like this popping up!