1. Since I refuse to buy one of those puffy u-shaped neck pillows (even though they do look incredibly comfortable!), I like to bring along a huge infinity scarf which can double as a pillow or a blanket.
2. Bags on bags on bags. My huge purse doesn't have any interior pockets so it is filled with tons of different zippered bags.
3. Ipad- enough said here, but I would be really depressed if I ever didn't bring it on a flight. Although, I hate to read books on it so I usually load it with TV shows for long flights.
4. This adorable passport holder. Stripes + gold text....this was obviously getting purchased by me.
5. Ever since I scored this awesome vintage Louis Vuitton garment bag at the Rose Bowl last year, I like to store any important outfits (like bridesmaids dresses) and use it as a carry on since I have an irrational fear of airlines losing my luggage.
6. Aveda Hand Relief was actually given to me when winter started in Chicago and it is a complete life saver. This lavender scented hand sanitizer is available at Whole Foods and has the best scent of any hand sanitizer out there hands down! (pun intended?)
7. Kind bars. They sell them at Starbucks so I know I can always find them in airports!
8. I have always loved the Chanel Double Perfection compact since it is an amazing make up, but one of the best parts of it is the adorable travel case it comes in.
9. I picked up Bond Girl, Girls in White Dresses & Revenge Wears Prada after seeing them on almost every summer reading list I have encountered. I tend to get distracted on airplanes (by the bar cart) so I can't read anything too serious.